Friday, November 27, 2009

Method 12---I finished

I can not believe I have finished. It seems like I just started. This was a fantastic learning experience. I can not wait to start using many of the things I learned . I also have my list of sites to revisit and spend more time learning.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
There were so many things that I really enjoyed. I liked wikis. I think this will be a fun way to collaborate with others.
Flicker was also a favorite new thing. I will use this in the library and with presentations.
I think Podcast will be something that I really revist and try to use in my library.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I think this experience has inspired me to seek out ways to learn to keep up with new technology. I now have a new excitment and can't wait to use the new technology in the library. I also plan to reccommend this to several librarians and teachers as a wonderful way to discover the new technology.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I thought this would be hard and boring---boy was I surprised. The program was fun, interesting, challenging but not difficult. A take away was that I found many things I will be using and exploring in more detail. I also will be sharing things I learned.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I liked this format. I enjoyed having control over the pace of my learning. I would not change the format.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Yes I would love to participate in discovery programs like this. If you offer one, please let me know I will be happy to participate.

I plan to go back and revisit many of the activities. I did this over the Thanksgiving break thinking I would start and try to finish before December 11....I was hooked. I enjoyed this program and hope to do more programs like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment