Sunday, November 22, 2009

Methods 1 and 2

Web2.0 and Library 2.0--What do these terms mean to me?

First I think both terms mean exciting, adventure, discovery, learning and no limits.

Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 is an exciting time for students, librarians and all willing to take a challenge and learn new things.

I think as educators and librarians we should always look for new ways to locate information, websites, and differenct methods to complete a task. I am looking forward to discovering and learning to use many new websites, etc to not only aide in making my job as a librarian easier and exciting but to share these new tools with my students and staff members.

In this day of budget cuts and shortages, we need to be able to use the web to its fullest.

I think that we as librarians and educators must provide our students with the most current tools and skills available so that they will be able to function in thier life and compete in the real world as far as their future education and or jobs.

It is my hope that with the things I will learn about Web. 2.0 and Library 2.o I will be able to add new life to my library program and help my students and staff to be up to date on all the newest and best tools and websites.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment