Monday, November 23, 2009

Method 5--Flicker


This was fun. I am always looking for pictures to use and this will be a good site. I loved the directions on How to Capture and Save Images. I looked through several selections and could see that there is a wide variety of pictures available.

On a personal level I am thinking of using this to save many of my family photos...this would be a good way to share with other family members. Since I live in Texas and hurricanes do come--this I think will be a project I will try in the near future.

As far as library use--this will be great to help find pictures for students projects--teachers need pictures for writing prompts etc. As far as posting pictures from my library to flicker, I would have to look at all the legal aspects. Our district does have a form that parents are asked to give permission for students pictures to be published. I am constantly making folders on my computer ( I am also the school-news person) for pictures. If I uploaded the pics to a flicker account and made it private I would be able to tag the pics and have easy access to the pics no matter what computer I am using.

When I saw the picture I selected I knew immediately that was my picture. This is could be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment